2Build a Profile Support
Please note, this page is only for users who are still using 2Build a Profile. We would recommend our free upgrade to Evidence Me.
- New School Year Procedure
- Quick Start Guide!
- The App
- The Websuite
- NEW: Websuite observations
- Parent Share
- Observations by email
- Video Help
- Contact Support
- New Features
The pupil portfolio's can be generated and printed from the websuite, and produces a document containing all observations for a particular child/class for a certain date range.
This report is great for creating children's learning journey's, and you can also edit the template for this report to suit your school. This can include:
- One observation per page
- 3 observations per page
- Add your school logo, and more!
For more information on how to edit templates click here
To generate a pupil portfolio report...
- Log into the websuite (www.2buildaprofile.com) and go to 'pupil portfolio's'
- Select a child or the whole class
- Select the appropriate dates from the calendars (make sure you click on a specific date so that it is highlighted)
- You will see the 'estimated size' and number of observations at the bottom right of the screen
- Select a template from the drop down list
- Click 'submit'
The report should automatically open on your device/PC in word or PDF.