2Build a Profile Support
Please note, this page is only for users who are still using 2Build a Profile. We would recommend our free upgrade to Evidence Me.
- New School Year Procedure
- Quick Start Guide!
- The App
- The Websuite
- NEW: Websuite observations
- Parent Share
- Observations by email
- Video Help
- Contact Support
- New Features
To install the 2Build a Profile app on a Kindle Fire device, please follow the below instructions:
- Download "Es file explorer" from the Amazon App Store
- Go into settings on your device
- In Security tick the box that says "Unknown Sources" - this just is making sure that you are allowing access from third parties
- Download the installation file - go to http://www.2buildaprofile.com/android/2simple_v1130.apk
- Open Es File Explorer and tap the Menu icon in the top left corner
- Tap "Local" and press "Download"
- Tap on the 2Simple_v1.13apk file
- Choose package installer to install the App
Once installed please:
- Open the app
- Tap on the cog wheel to open settings
- Add you login details and tap login - you should see a success message
- Set "Use multiple devices" ON
- Set "Use as master device" OFF
- Tap on the back button
- Tap on the top of the post it note to open classes and learners
- Tap on Refresh and say "Yes" to the message
- Tap on Show all Experiences for <class name>
That's it. You're ready to go!